Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

stb_1

I absolutely like City over everyone right now. Bayern, Arsenal could get blown aside next month if they keep this form up.

Zidane82

I absolutely like City over everyone right now. Bayern, Arsenal could get blown aside next month if they keep this form up.

If Arsenal beat crappy Palace tomorrow ( home game ) .. they go into the international break - 8 points clear

Then City have to play Bayern twice , Liverpool , Arsenal , Chelsea and high flying Brighton away !

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

and then Haaland shows up..

Regardless of the result, they're playing extremely well against possibly the best club team and best striker in the world right now. Playing like this, I'd expect them to be comfortably mid-table in the top flight next year.

stb_1

If Arsenal beat crappy Palace tomorrow ( home game ) .. they go into the international break - 8 points clear

Then City have to play Bayern twice , Liverpool , Arsenal , Chelsea and high flying Brighton away !

If they play like they are last couple weeks they can win every game (besides Bayern away).

stb_1

Regardless of the result, they're playing extremely well against possibly the best club team and best striker in the world right now. Playing like this, I'd expect them to be comfortably mid-table in the top flight next year.

A lot of managers in the championship who have faced them this season have proclaimed them as the best Championship team ever...

If they keep their loanees, they will be around 12th, I agree.

Porque

Burnley in all likelihood will be a Prem side next year.

Let's hope they invest a little more than usual this time to attempt to stay up, instead of flipflopping like they and Norwich usually do.

stb_1

Burnley in all likelihood will be a Prem side next year.

Let's hope they invest a little more than usual this time to attempt to stay up, instead of flipflopping like they and Norwich usually do.

They are trying Brentford method now.

fergus90

Haaland gone back to his October-Nov form of scoring a hat-trick every week.

Incredible that despite all the goals, he may well finish 2nd.

fergus90

He’s got quite a good record of scoring against them but lost every competitive game. Maybe that will change now he’s at Citeh.

Home of Barca Fans