Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Morten

I am of the opinion that Mo Salah is one of the most overrated footballers of the recent times.

For every action or goal of magic he produces he has another 10 awful wastes of possession, misplaced balls, and failed attempts to dribble
He didn't deserve that fat contract he got last summer

I don't watch Liverpool much, i've heard he has had a terrible season, and yet he has 33 goal contributions in 37 games.
Numbers can be decieving, i guess.

Messigician

Lmfao 7-0

Just comes to show you ahit like Anfieod 4-0 can and will happen no matter the coach

Or is ETH now a fraud coach?

Last edited:

Birdy

I don't watch Liverpool much, i've heard he has had a terrible season, and yet he has 33 goal contributions in 37 games.
Numbers can be decieving, i guess.

I watch Liverpool a lot (this season less) and I can assure you numbers are deceiving in a certain sense:
Ok, he has the knack of scoring, be it a scramble/messy goal like the one yesterday or from positions he takes inside the box.
But if you actually count how much attempts/attacks of his team he takes to eventually do that and the success % of that (most of the times ends in a bad shot or a failed dribble), it makes you wonder...
I honestly believe if he was playing for RM or Barca, fans would be abusing him for wasting so many possessions.

Klopp is a miracle maker. Makes any player look better than what he really is
Doesn't mean he is crap, but certainly not what they make of him and certainly doesn't deserve the fat contract he recently got

Birdy

Nobody is firing a coach that is leading the league with 9 points, has nothing to do with Laporta specifically.

Laporta wants to renew Xavi to cover his whole mandate, despite poor football
Laporta is hiding behind Xavi, he doesn't want to take responsibility on deciding on a new coach

CatalinR10

This Leicester - Chelsea game is really entertaining so far.

2 goals , 2 posts , 1 disallowed goal

Chelsea should have been leading with at least 1 goal but it's 1-1.

Home of Barca Fans