Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Southampton are so shit. :lol:

Walcott is the worst player I have ever fucking seen literally playing like a defender for United. This is fucking abysmal.

Get this useless Cunt the fuck off.

Lol they keep Walcott on... I hope they don't win another game ever fucking useless team.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

I really like how Arsenal fizz the ball around. No nonsense, no casual passes even when not under pressure, just get the ball accurately to feet and change the point of attack as quickly as possible. And the players have the technique to receive the ball without bobbling it.

I miss that with Barca. One of the reasons I like Puig.

Porque

I really like how Arsenal fizz the ball around. No nonsense, no casual passes even when not under pressure, just get the ball accurately to feet and change the point of attack as quickly as possible. And the players have the technique to receive the ball without bobbling it.

I miss that with Barca. One of the reasons I like Puig.

Barca don't do it (probably) because it is a waste of energy to maintain that tempo in the majority of LaLiga games. Then when the big games in Europe come are not used to it.

One of the benefits in being in the EPL for the Arse.

BerkeleyBernie

Barca don't do it (probably) because it is a waste of energy to maintain that tempo in the majority of LaLiga games. Then when the big games in Europe come are not used to it.

One of the benefits in being in the EPL for the Arse.

I'm talking about the speed of the passed ball, not the tempo of the game. You could see it many times today when an average speed pass gave too much time for Atletico to close down on the receiving player. Crisp hard fast passes to feet give the receiver an extra second on the ball and more open passing lanes.

Gnidrologist

That aspect is on Xavi, unfortunately. Apart from ball carrier and defense, everybody is swamping the box/hogging lines without rhyme or reason and no movement/triangles in the middle of the park.

BerkeleyBernie

Highly competitive match! Burnley putting on an impressive show vs MC. If they keep this squad together, they should have no problem advancing to the top flight and staying up next season.

Home of Barca Fans