Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They were chilling.

I don't think they were chilling at all. Sure KDB didn't play, but they were very choppy in the second half, couldn't string passes together and let Fulham get to them several times, Ederson and defense were shaky, leaving a lot of spaces. Even after Bernado Silva and Foden came on toward the end of the game it still felt like they lost control. Can't perform like this against Madrid.

slicknick

I
I don't think they were chilling at all. Sure KDB didn't play, but they were very choppy in the second half, couldn't string passes together and let Fulham get to them several times, Ederson and defense were shaky, leaving a lot of spaces. Even after Bernado Silva and Foden came on toward the end of the game it still felt like they lost control. Can't perform like this against Madrid.
I would not be reading too much into their performance today. There are always games like these where big teams must grind out wins out of shaky performances. Pretty sure they won’t be like this against more serious opposition

fergus90

I thought City were fine to be honest, never really seemed too in danger.

Ederson had his fairly usual mad moments though.

Home of Barca Fans