Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Coming back from 0-3 just to concede the winning goal right after the equalizer is just too Spursy. This is somehow even more Tottenham-y than the Newcastle massacre last week, they just keep outdoing themselves.

If I were a Tottenham fan, I would have a mental illness at this point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think they were chilling at all. Sure KDB didn't play, but they were very choppy in the second half, couldn't string passes together and let Fulham get to them several times, Ederson and defense were shaky, leaving a lot of spaces. Even after Bernado Silva and Foden came on toward the end of the game it still felt like they lost control. Can't perform like this against Madrid.

Real Madrid literally got shat on by Girona a week ago. It happens.
City will be fine. They're in cruise control mode in the Premier League. They're the type of team that can up their gears whenever they want.

serghei

Good season by Arsenal, bad luck for them to have to face City in the league.... I'd have them easily on par compared to Barca and Naples, but trophies count in the end.

serghei

City are tough affair in league format. Doubt any team could cope in a 38 game format vs a top drilled Pep side tbh.

Home of Barca Fans