Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Nah, it was about last season obviously, as this season wasn't even half over lol.

That's how you judge teams, you see what they achieved in the last completed season (or seasons, plural even), not based on form in the moment.
You are an absolute fantasist.

Go back and look at the debate.. it was all around the squads this season and comparing them.

Textbook Serghie mental gymnastics to see 'heres what I really meant' and 'in fact I was comparing squads of previous seasons'

Usual.

It is fact it was this seasons teams being compared... not even debatable.

You were mouthing off about Casimero etc.

But aye... now its all about 'last season'.

Mental gymnastics. Quite the calling card.

serghei

If City find a way to block Vinicius I don't see how they don't win this tie. They are playing some of the most mature football in the Guardiola era in the last 2-3 months imo.

JamDav1982

Usual worthies had their annual 'City, Pep, KDB are past their best and not one of top sides' shouts before xmas again.

Happens every season.

JamDav1982

Lenglet seemingly having a good game according to Spurs fans.

A good end of season and Spurs wanting him or even others also would be very welcome from Barca.

Need him to avoid thos brain farts for next month.

Morten

Imagine hitting about 30 EPL goals and yet no one cares because another one broken the record, and you dont even win anything for your efforts.

Kane is cursed.

FCBfan22

City missed gazillion chances today. And now that walrus of a man called Sam will take the credit for an amazing defensive game.

SMH. I wanted a 6-0 in this one.

ajnotkeith

Nah, it was about last season obviously, as this season wasn't even half over lol.

That's how you judge teams, you see what they achieved in the last completed season (or seasons, plural even), not based on form in the moment.

Your arguments and mindset are reddit level.
How on this basis could you possibly come to the conclusion that a Man Utd/Barca tie was 50-50?
United have been a joke pretty much since Fergie left.

CatalinR10

So Gundogan misses the penaldo and fails to make the score 3-0 and less then a minute later Leeds score to make it 2-1 , lol .

ajnotkeith

:lol: Lol, I said that about last season. This season they don't have better teams than Barca.

I know it's hard for some to understand but in football things move on quickly if you don't keep up. Liverpool last season CL final and this season they are like 7th in EPL.

Quite simple concept to grasp really.
They don't have a better team than Barca... but you made out that expecting to beat them with 2 injuries (1 happened during game) was an insurmountable task. Whilst they had several key players out away from home.

None of it can make sense together... you say directly contradicting things.

Birdy

They don't have a better team than Barca... but you made out that expecting to beat them with 2 injuries (1 happened during game) was an insurmountable task. Whilst they had several key players out away from home.

None of it can make sense together... you say directly contradicting things.
You are wasting your time trying to argue logic with Serghei
He can twist reality as much as possibly to fit it into his agenda

fergus90

Win against Spurs next week and you have a good chance to snatch that 7th spot leading to European football
We do have an outside chance still however are last two games after Spurs are Liverpool and Brighton.

If we miss out on Conference League I won’t be too disappointed, the Europa would’ve been amazing. Been 13 years since our last appearance.

Home of Barca Fans