Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Birdy

We do have an outside chance still however are last two games after Spurs are Liverpool and Brighton.

If we miss out on Conference League I won’t be too disappointed, the Europa would’ve been amazing. Been 13 years since our last appearance.

Europa is impossible for you, as you have to overcome one of Brighton or Liverpool who have more points and less games

But ECL is doable IMO. win against Spurs and Brighton at home and you get it.
Spurs ain't winning their away games left

fergus90

I'm surprised Arteta didn't select Trossard to be honest. He's been more effective than all of Arsenal's creative players during their slump.

I think Newcastle will get the 3 points today.

mc_lovin

Would be good if Newcastle don't get top 4, but it looks likely irregardless of the result today. They will be a massive issue down the line, another uber rich, state-owned club.

Morten

So, we have Martin and Haaland doing great in the EPL, and yet, whenever they play for Norway, they turn into ghosts.

Cursed national team.

fergus90

The likeable thing about Newcastle is despite the money they’ve gone about it in an admirable way.

Howe got the likes of Murphy, Almiron, Willock and Joelinton performing week in week out when they were looking hopeless before he arrived.

Morten

Haaland tends to be injured at important moments for Norway if I’m not mistaken?

Not really, he just miss important chances, much like Martin.

Our NT is cursed, nobody play to their real level.

Martin would never pull a strike like that for Norway when it matters.

Home of Barca Fans