Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

fergus90

Not really, he just miss important chances, much like Martin.

Our NT is cursed, nobody play to their real level.
Ah okay, thought I saw something about him missing the last 5 qualifiers or something.

As they were talking about it when he pulled out the squad before Bayern fixtures.

They’re both still young so you’ve got hope for the next Euros.

fergus90

The bar (PSG) is low I guess :lol:

Newcastle still spend like 180m last window. But sure, their approach is so likable, another fairy tale of sporting ascension on merit.
They were hardly an outlier though. 9 clubs had a net spend over 100mil in the prem.

Clubs like Forest, West Ham and Wolves spent near enough same transfer fees as them too.

mc_lovin

They were hardly an outlier though. 9 clubs had a net spend over 100mil in the prem.

Clubs like Forest, West Ham and Wolves spent near enough same transfer fees as them too.

I mean sure, they did very well. The 'likeable' caught me off guard :lol:

Can't wait for the unholy trinity of United (Qatar), Newcastle (Saudi Arabia) and City (Abu Dhabi) in the CL. Well done @English football.

Birdy

The likeable thing about Newcastle is despite the money they’ve gone about it in an admirable way.

Howe got the likes of Murphy, Almiron, Willock and Joelinton performing week in week out when they were looking hopeless before he arrived.
This!
Howe is a top coach, and his work is showing

Other than that though, I want the worse for any oil state owned club, especially Qatar-owned or Saudi-owned.

ajnotkeith

This is the keeper better than Mats apparently. Lol.

Mats hasn't made an error like that all season. Whilst De Gea is doing this almost every game, literally costing his team wins.

Serghei will tell you he's better though.

JamDav1982

De Gea used to be one of best shot stoppers going but shit at balls into the box and shit with ball at feet.

Now he has lost the ability to shot stop with much consistency.

Be his last season as a starter surely and all in for Onana.

Home of Barca Fans