Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

I'd be curious to find out if Pep had some clever and precise tactical instructions at half time, or he simply acted pissed and woke them up on a motivational level. We always think managers are far more focused on tactics than they are in reality on these forums.

serghei

So far it is Haaland 5 and Nunez 1 I think?

Haaland was always gonna be better than Nunez though, the question would be how close to Haaland would Nunez get. So far, not very close. Haaland's technique in build-up is great, which is unexpected.

He seems to me closer to a more physical Lewandowski.

utility73

I'd be curious to find out if Pep had some clever and precise tactical instructions at half time, or he simply acted pissed and woke them up on a motivational level. We always think managers are far more focused on tactics than they are in reality on these forums.

To be fair City wasn‘t exactly showered with luck in the first half.

Total-Football

Fucking hate games played at Stamford Bridge. That low camera makes the show unbearable. u literlly don't see shit when action happens on the opposite side

serghei

Not everyone saw it the same way though…. [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

I personally was convinced by Haaland's physical qualities since his Salzburg days, which are amazing. But I didn't watch much of him at Dortmund, so his technique is surprisingly accurate for such a seemingly raw athlete.

Home of Barca Fans