Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

The only explanation would be that his physical attributes are, in a large measure, genetical. The man is a gifted specimen. In his head, he is more technical and his athlete side is simply a product of perfect genes and right mentality.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think Birdy was on about his all round play which is dogshit tbf. But he's one of the best goalscorer on the planet.

It is getting better every day. Nunez has more talent in that regard true but he is also extremely inconsistent with his technique.

serghei

Nunez doesn't have more talent. This is the most surprising aspect from Haaland for me. Players of his ilk should be physically great and technically terrible, but he is very composed and technical as well.

Jenks

Haaland is doing a lot better than I thought he would to be fair. They involve him less than I thought so they don't lose the ball as much, and he ends up just being a pure 'paintbrush' finisher.

serghei

More talented technically.

Don't think this is the case, I know what you mean very well. This was basically the bet of the people thinking Haaland would not be great for City, and Nunez was clsoe to him, but to be frank, Haaland beats him at that too. Nunez seems more raw technically and inconsistent, while Haaland seems to make very few technical and game-IQ errors.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyway knew Haaland would do great. Total beast.

Need him as Lewandowski’s replacement in 2025.

serghei

Haaland is doing a lot better than I thought he would to be fair. They involve him less than I thought so they don't lose the ball as much, and he ends up just being a pure 'paintbrush' finisher.

Imo, Haaland has what Zlatan lacked. He seems to be a team player, with right mentality, while Zlatan would have been an incredible player if not for his low IQ and punk mentality thinking football at the top is some sort of ego contest.

Zlatan was a Haaland type transfer which failed because Zlatan was a certified idiot.

Home of Barca Fans