Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Temptation

Laughing at you mentioning Kenny like he's some bottler. Do your research on what he achieved and won in the game. :lol:

Football isn't played on those pathetic Twitter handles you follow and copy-paste. :lol:

delancey

He got his new additions in attack with some of the highest profile youngsters available on the market.

We probably would have signed Bellingham if we maintained our level and stayed in the CL but now, why TF would he come to play Europa?

The club was accumulating funds for Bellingham. His dad and his entourage had agreed to Liverpool. The club was trusting Klopp to keep us in the CL atleast for these signings. The media won't tell you this stuff because currently they love Klopp.

Ofcourse, compared to City he hasn't been backed(as is the case with most big club managers) but we're not criticising him for not winning the PL. Atleast stay in the top 4.

Like I said, our squad is better than all the top 4 teams barring City.

Absolute shambles. I'm fuming.
Fair enough. But your squad is getting older, and complacency may be taking root? Sometimes it’s hard to motivate players who have won it all.

Do you think Bellingham will still transfer to Liverpool?

Temptation

Fair enough. But your squad is getting older, and complacency may be taking root? Sometimes it’s hard to motivate players who have won it all.

Do you think Bellingham will still transfer to Liverpool?

I wish Bellingham comes but nah, no chance. He's going to @Morten 's club.....

The PL is wayyyy too competitive now. We need more CL places. With Newcastle's takeover, you have 7/8 big or oily clubs fighting for 4 spots.

It's insane.

It's turning into kind of a Super League.

ajnotkeith

The PL is wayyyy too competitive now. We need more CL places. With Newcastle's takeover, you have 7/8 big or oily clubs fighting for 4 spots.

It's insane.

If it was a Super League clubs like Newcastle or Arsenal wouldn't be getting top4.
It is the best league but only by a product of money.

Serie A is at a great level whilst hardly spending a penny.

Morten

Not to mention the rise of Aston Villa and Brighton. Eddie Howe has done a great job, considering that not that much was invested. It’s not as if Newcastle’s squad is full of world beaters.

I still cannot get over Chelsea spending 600m and finishing 12th. What a disgrace. :lol:

I enjoy Chelsea wasting money on nothing, they are just another oil club as well, so some of them spend it well, others not.

As much as Chelsea scammed us for Hazard, they never really found a way to replace him either, despite winning UCL after he left, he was kind of an unique talent.

They have spent a lot of money on attackers, but none came close to his impact.

Temptation

Our recent transfer targets in midfield were:

Bellingham
Tchouameni
Caicedo

Now, we're close to signing the Blonde Argentine Messi-Lookalike lad.

delancey

It's insane.

Agreed. You guys deserve a 5th CL spot, no doubt.

Temptation

If it was a Super League clubs like Newcastle or Arsenal wouldn't be getting top4.
It is the best league but only by a product of money.

Serie A is at a great level whilst hardly spending a penny.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee mate.

Football today is ALL about money.

So your money argument is pointless. It's turning into a Super League because of the money. We're all aware of that.

That's the issue. Way too many big or oily clubs with CL quality are fighting for 4 spots.

Newcastle have the richest owner itw and Arsenal are a big club who were always gonna make a comeback eventually.

jamrock

Liverpool should get Caicedo & McAllister from Brighton, get rid of Arnold and they'll be back fighting for titles next second.

Salah doesn't defend anymore and that will only continue as he gets older & Arnold can't defend, you're asking for trouble down that wing

Temptation

Liverpool should get Caicedo & McAllister from Brighton, get rid of Arnold and they'll be back fighting got titled next second.

Salah doesn't defend anymore and that will only continue as he gets older & Arnold can't defend, you're asking for trouble down that wing

Trent's been tremendous in his new Midfield role at the end of this season.

Tbf people always said Trent would make a brilliant mid. His quality on the ball is god's gift and can't be coached. He has Beckham's right foot(and a fantastic left foot).

KingLeo10

Laughing at you mentioning Kenny like he's some bottler. Do your research on what he achieved and won in the game. :lol:

Football isn't played on those pathetic Twitter handles you follow and copy-paste. :lol:

Messi has achieved x 10 Kenny has and you're always foaming in his thread

Pipe down and enjoy Europa :lol:

Home of Barca Fans