Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

Nunez is lethal. Gets into so many goalscoring positions.

Such a shame that he's a poor finisher. Physical attributes are excellent and Haaland level.

Temptation

Best role is in a midield two double pivot with another to cover him and him have more freedom.

He seems like a very good passer.

Long range shooting/scoring(not sure) and dribbling/ball carrying doesn't seem to be his strengths.

But not very strong defensively.

If he was better defensively he could easily play the lone DM role in a midfield 3.

soul24rage

I still dunno his best position/exact role.

What is he? A DLP like Xavi Alonso, ageing Pirlo was?
Although he can play a specific role, to get the best out of him, you play him as what JamDav said.

For a player reference, hard to find. Maybe Scholes in the late 90's/early 2000's?

Enzo has the ability to influence all 3 sections of the field; buildup, middle and final third.

Temptation

He has the shooting technique.

When he was at River Plate in Argentina, he got the hype for some long range goals.

Nice. I think he needs to be a good long shooter alongside his playmakin abilities to be proper World Class. Otherwise he'd be pretty limited as a player.

soul24rage

Nice. I think he needs to be a good long shooter alongside his playmakin abilities to be proper World Class. Otherwise he'd be pretty limited as a player.
His limitation physically is what kinda kills him as he is a bit slow.

Build the team around him and he will deliver.

Home of Barca Fans