Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

One advantage Barca have over EPL is the ability to take time with signings a bit more.

EPL is an absolute arms race with teams shit scared of falling behind and not making CL.

Leads to a lot of overspending and panicking.

Barca have CL football even if have atrocious season at least.

Chelsea actually look decent today.. but Liverpool getting into space left out wide.

If Liverpool start dropping points Klopp will start referring to the Guiness Book of Sneaky Excuses more than Xavi on a sunny day.

He can be one insufferable cunt at times.

Temptation

One advantage Barca have over EPL is the ability to take time with signings a bit more.

EPL is an absolute arms race with teams shit scared of falling behind and not making CL.

Leads to a lot of overspending and panicking.

Barca have CL football even if have atrocious season at least.
Yeah at this point, top 4 in PL seems so tough. So many teams fighting for the spot.

The league is ridiculously strong overall(although a few shit teams this season).

Temptation

I have always been sociable with posters other than those that belong to a particular gang.

Also, I don't feel vulnerable. It's a few overpaid men kicking a ball around. Not life and death like the Turkish Galatasaray and Besiktas fans pretend.....:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
I have always been sociable with posters other than those that belong to a particular gang.

Also, I don't feel vulnerable. It's a few overpaid men kicking a ball around. Not life and death like the Turkish Galatasaray and Besiktas fans pretend.....:lol:
Ok, well taken. Anyways I'll be rooting for Liverpool to overturn this.

Temptation

Pochettino is such a good manager. You can already see how much Chelsea have improved in every way. So much tougher to play against.

Home of Barca Fans