Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Chelsea the blandest club imo. Makes all the sense they assigned Poch. Drogba and Thiago Silva class tho.
From current team Reece James and hope Enzo does well.
Will never understand this is supposed to be Messi's fav EPL team. Did Fabregas persuade him?

Horatio

You're welcome
Doubt Messi gives a fuck about any PL team but he flexed his muscles to get own way more than once and making it seems likes Chelsea worked in his favour at times.
Doubt Messi cares about Chelsea. Probably followed them or had interest in them because Cesc played there.
Okay, I see what happened. I misremembered a piece of info. Zabaleta said a few years ago Messi on FIFA was Chelsea.

My bad.

Temptation

Chelsea the blandest club imo. Makes all the sense they assigned Poch. Drogba and Thiago Silva class tho.
From current team Reece James and hope Enzo does well.
Will never understand this is supposed to be Messi's fav EPL team. Did Fabregas persuade him?

Chelsea are a very attractive club. I like Chelsea.

Why are modern post Roman Chelsea attractive?

- Serial winners.
- Clutch.
- Best club in one of the most iconic and best cities in the world.
- Has a posh/white/rich fanbase unlike Arsenal who have memeworthy fans(blud fam gang). Compare the articulate and entertaining Rory to the deluded Robbie/TY. All the hot girls in London support Chelsea.
-Stamford Bridge has a great atmosphere and is a small soulful ground unlike the artificial state of art Spurs, Arsenal stadiums.
- Great modern day Prem legends/icons like Jose, Terry, Lampard, Drogba and others.
- Pay Great wages.

jamrock

The CL win did a lot for my perception of him. He was usually the player with the worst implosions in big games I have seen.

Didn't he go off injured in that game? If he played the full 90, I'm bed a buck they'd lose.

He always comes up small in big games, since his milan days

jamrock

I liked the old Chelsea, with Zola and the likes, they were my favorite EPL team, Chelsea after that is kinda just meh

Horatio

You're welcome
Chelsea are a very attractive club. I like Chelsea.

Why are modern post Roman Chelsea attractive?

- Serial winners.
- Clutch.
- Best club in one of the most iconic and best cities in the world.
- Has a posh/white/rich fanbase unlike Arsenal who have memeworthy fans(blud fam gang). Compare the articulate and entertaining Rory to the deluded Robbie/TY. All the hot girls in London support Chelsea.
-Stamford Bridge has a great atmosphere and is a small soulful ground unlike the artificial state of art Spurs, Arsenal stadiums.
- Great modern day Prem legends/icons like Jose, Terry, Lampard, Drogba and others.
- Pay Great wages.
Okay. Maybe I should give the city of Chelsea a visit and that will change my mind.

Home of Barca Fans