Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

Usually, you see something of a progression, but with United, he improved them initially, but its been pretty much all downhill since they won the league cup final, so they are regressing.

Not a good sign.

Birdy rated him based on Ajax. He was terrific at Ajax.

Temptation

As good as their CL run was that one season....they choked it to the Spurs to cancel out the RM and Juve wins :lol:

He built multiple teams at Ajax.

He lost that entire Ajax team to bigger fishes and built a team again.

Plus perception matters a lot. He was seen as a total Football, Cruyff philosophy, Pep understudy guy. That automatically enhances your reputation amongst fans even if it's undeserved.

Morten

As terrible as Spurs - Liverpool game was, at least the wankfest final that would have been Ajax - Barca was avoided, "gracias Cruyff" and all that nonsense, thankfully it never happened.

Temptation

Dortmund is a big club much like Porto is. Not what I mean.

I guess your point is, they are not the elite top top tier. They sell their best players. Right?

But my point is that a manager who wins with Dortmund against Bayern is absolutely world class. Like Klopp.

The Porto comparison makes no sense in that regard.

Beating Bayern in a 34 game league campaign is a mammoth task.

Temptation

I wouldnt be so harsh.
He won a trophy and got top4 in the first season, the main issue I see now is the terrible signings that have been made.

You know what the main issue is?

Results have been fine so far. He has met his objectives last season.

Where's the style of play? Where's the improvement in patterns of play. Today it felt like we were watching an Ole team play.

When Klopp came to Liverpool, from day 1 we could see his blueprint and signature on the entire team regardless of results.

For instance, look at the Ange effect already visible in Spurs.

Home of Barca Fans