Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Liverpool will be bums next season onwards without the great Jurgen. He's had a Messi w/Argentina like effect on this club :lol:

Depends. Their squad is amazing. They can improve it even more in the summer as they are like to spend big money again. They are gonna do fine for top 4 probably, but some impact is gonna be felt probably.

FCBfan22

BTW, if I was Ten Hag, I would never start Maguire and Rashford in this game. Would sub Rashford in the 2nd half, but Maguire has no business starting against rapid Liverpool attack.

FCBfan22

I doubt it, Klopp makes them all look better than they really are, i doubt they are in the title race next year.
We'll see how the next coach utilizes them. If Xabi Alonso comes, he might make them work. And MacAllister is a far better player than most people give him credit for.

Morten

We'll see how the next coach utilizes them. If Xabi Alonso comes, he might make them work. And MacAllister is a far better player than most people give him credit for.

Alonso is staying one more season at Lerverkusen though, at least that is what he has said.

KingLeo10

Depends. Their squad is amazing. They can improve it even more in the summer as they are like to spend big money again. They are gonna do fine for top 4 probably, but some impact is gonna be felt probably.
The parallels are how these teams were always in the mix for big trophies despite not having the out and out best squad in the world (like France, Spain, Germany last 15 years).

Bunch of finals, won the big trophies etc.

Home of Barca Fans