Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

Bruno is an alright player in the right system, but a true world class player he is not, despite his stats always looking good.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bruno is an alright player in the right system, but a true world class player he is not, despite his stats always looking good.
He’s poor in building and dodgy decisionmaking at times. Carried by his long distance shots. Man u fanbase divided on whether should be kept or sold.

Andresito

Staff member
Liverpool mauling them shot wise but wouldn't surprise me if United score outta nothing and make this interesting.

Morten

Liverpool mauling them shot wise but wouldn't surprise me if United score outta nothing and make this interesting.

Liverpool might end up regretting their missed chances, United might sort it out in the 2nd half, yeah.

Goal difference is also important, it is reasonably close between the top 3, the title could come down to goal difference.

Horatio

You're welcome
Liverpool might end up regretting their missed chances, United might sort it out in the 2nd half, yeah.

Goal difference is also important, it is reasonably close between the top 3, the title could come down to goal difference.
Working your magic?

jamrock

If Liverpool and arsenal allow City to win the league this season, everyone at each club needs to just resign.

Also ETH is trash, but that's nothing new,let's see what he can pull off in the 2nd half

FCBfan22

Pool has some games coming for statpadding... I think today the main goal is a win, as will probably be with the last tough game against Tottenham (who are playing for CL/EL spots).

Home of Barca Fans