Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

United already conceded a million shots :lol:

Ten Hag's a bum. @Birdy

I didn't expect him to dominate. The distance between the three completed projects at EPL (City, Arsenal, Pool) and the ones that are now starting is still huge
Got to wonder when United will transition away from being just a counter-attacking side.
Ten Haag started that last season with great results.
One has to wonder why he went back to Ole football this season. Is it the injuries or something else?

FCBfan22

Pool will score another in the first 15 minutes of 2nd half. Jurgen will slap them silly during HT because of those missed chances. Maguire/Dalot/Onana blunder most likely.

Birdy

UTD has the players to score out of nothing, like they did midweek against Chelsea

But their defense and defending md is so atrocious that I am sure they can also concede any time

Morten

I didn't expect him to dominate. The distance between the three completed projects at EPL (City, Arsenal, Pool) and the ones that are now starting is still huge

Ten Haag started that last season with great results.
One has to wonder why he went back to Ole football this season. Is it the injuries or something else?

I don't know, could it be that Ten Haag just isn't very good? Ajax and dutch football is very different from leading United.

FCBfan22

What coach do you think would make this team play great football?
Ironically, the one that is sitting on the away bench today. If not, he would ship out the useless players and build around players that are worth something like Hojlund.

serghei

Nah, it's not it

Look where Ajax is w/o Ten Haag. 5th or 6th team in Dutch league?

This is an Ajax that sold all their past players. Is there even one starter from his days still in the club? All their main core has been sold.

Home of Barca Fans