Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Liverpool is 2nd strongest team in premier me thinks. Ahead of Arsenal. Need to stop having players expulsed tho.

Temptation

Liverpool is 2nd strongest team in premier me thinks. Ahead of Arsenal. Need to stop having players expulsed tho.

Only positive today is that City didn't gain any points and extend their lead on us today.

We're clearly better than the other teams so I am not worried.

Only looking at City.

Thankfully, our new signings have all landed.

Szoboszlai has been one of the best players in the league this season. Macca has been delightful. Endo and Graven doing well.

Joe Gomez is back and like a new signing. Finally have cover for Trent.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only positive today is that City didn't gain any points and extend their lead on us today.

We're clearly better than the other teams so I am not worried.

Only looking at City.

Thankfully, our new signings have all landed.

Szoboszlai has been one of the best players in the league this season. Macca has been delightful. Endo and Graven doing well.

Joe Gomez is back and like a new signing. Finally have cover for Trent.
Depends on how you define better. But based on individual talent lpool has a great squad. CL contending potential.

Temptation

Depends on how you define better. But based on individual talent lpool has a great squad. CL contending potential.
You mean how much better I think we are than them?

I think we have a squad capable of competing in the CL. Top 5 itw.

Arsenal are top 10 itw and Spurs are probably top 12 itw squad. Ange is overperforming.

ajnotkeith

Does Germany count though?, I swore off ever watching another bundesliga game again after last season.

I suppose it's not bayern so it does.

Xabi is doing a hell of a job, will be interesting to see what happens when he eventually gets to real.
For Bayern it doesn't but anyone challenging Bayern is historic.

Home of Barca Fans