Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Messi983

Txiki
Soriano
Flamboyant jacket man
Pep
Negreia

That's a guy I've not heard about in years.

200px-XavierSala-i-Martin.jpg

077fq.jpg

What is he doing these days? Still hanging out with Brangelina?

image.raw

Birdy

I do not care enough about your xFantasies to trick you
You doing some weird segways into who has a PhD and who doesn't as if thats supposed to be in any way relevant doesnt lend credence to the argument or take away from it. Can only suspect you did it out of insecurity? Proper weird stuff on display. Grown ass man bawling at the prospect of people not respecting semiquant methods he puts all his faith in lol
1) You don't care enough, but you tried to pass a judgment on an xG graph.
Regardless of how much you care, if you don't know how to read the graph (or pretend you don't, which is your case) then don't comment on it

2) The PhD stuff is all your projections. As I explained in my previous post my only purpose was to claim that "someone from the sciences should be taking graphs more seriously", something you didn't do as you disregarded the graph to make an unfounded claim (that Potter only improved them for 1 season, where the graph clearly shows constant improvement in both metrics for 2.5 years). I never said here or anywhere that only people with PhD should post - on the contrary, I was at the other end of this discussion several times with people that wanted credentials to allow me make a claim backed with stats.

3) The 'semiquant methods' lol are not mine, but are commonplace thing in all sports departments of football clubs. Whether you respect them or not, I don't give a damn. What they do, though, is that they display objective metrics that allow one to deconstruct arbitrary subjective and idiosyncratic claims like the ones you made on Potter and brighton.
Try again better next time

delancey

Haha I was looking over the schedule for tonight, and the game to watch is Man U vs Galatasaray. Go Gala! 😂 Can’t wait to see Man U lose or draw (again). Not sure why this makes me so happy, but it fucking does. :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Very unlike Spurs to actually win after a red card.. But then Ange looks like a great coach right now and Luton are horrible

Home of Barca Fans