Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

They spent nearly 600m in the last years, they should have an elite squad at this stage. Barca on that money would be a huge force in Europe.

ajnotkeith

I watched a lot of Hojlund at Atalanta. I dont think he is very good.

He is mostly a player who just relies on his pace and size but has little to nothing in his locker. His on the ball play just consists of switching the flank or passing to the first open player he sees, and his only scoring move is to chase down loose balls.

JamDav1982

They spent nearly 600m in the last years, they should have an elite squad at this stage. Barca on that money would be a huge force in Europe.

Barca have better squad.

Hence.. not all about money.

But it is like claiming Xavi had 250m worth of players in Coutinho and Dembele... doesnt tell whole story.

Rory

Difference is Xavi mostly gets results. Even yesterday he should have gotten something out of it.
huh? We got group staged twice in the ucl and knocked out of europa league, that's what the injuries excuse is about. So no, he didn't get results despite the injuries.

ajnotkeith

Not sure what to make of Hojlund. Lots to like, but also looks like a total bum.
He's nothing special really. Just another one of these physical project strikers with no football skills, where if you can teach them some things they might become pretty good and if not they stay as football donkeys.

He has the athleticism but other than that has very few standout attributes. He isnt particularly good duelist or in the air either. In my opinion, he is one of the worst starting strikers in the league. Not worth more than 30 million and United got absolutely ripped.

Home of Barca Fans