Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Yes I know. But my point is they make more mistakes than other big teams in the much more frequent games against 'easier teams', and that's large part why other teams get more points come the end of the season.

There's also the fact that United are better against high lines and the lesser teams sit back and invite them to break them down. So it's not always a good tactical fit for them.

Anyway i sense that we essentially agree 95 percent and are debating over nothing so will leave it there.

That goes with what I said... they need to start off vs these teams well.. the 'easier' games against the poorer sides.

Not sure how saying they have struggled to beat some of the poorer sides in past is anything against that.. it fits with it.

Maradona37

That goes with what I said... they need to start off vs these teams well.. the 'easier' games against the poorer sides.

Not sure how saying they have struggled to beat some of the poorer sides in past is anything against that.. it fits with it.
Exactly, we agree. You need to win the bulk of those games to do well in the league. It is the nature of a 20 team league. II was just saying it's very possible they slip up in their easier start, much more so than if Arsenal, Liverpool, or Man City were playing those teams in that order. I am sure you agree with that too so we have consensus.

Andresito

Staff member
pl-net-spends-postecoglou-1723452512-144864.png
manager-spending-postecoglou-1720005951-141505.png

Maradona37

Probably take a very long break from the site now, but just adding something here

Decided to play FPL but with no traditional top 6 players (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs).

It's a bit of a cheat though as some of these clubs have outperformed some of those clubs recently.

Just quickly put this together and have about 10 million still in the bank, thanks to no boring-expensive-everyone-owns players like Haaland or Salah.

Here is how team looks, subject to change

FPL.jpg

Home of Barca Fans