Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

Maradona37

Real side grew up immensely on the ground of Barca humiliations and defeats during 2009-2012 era.

Just like the Joan Gaspart era Barca was complete loser bunch before key transfers happened.

Barca and Real Madrid balance each other in Spain. That's beyond facts.
Yeah that is true.

serghei

Think it's too soon for them. Their squad depth is miles away unless they throw away all other competition.

Top 4 and a trophy needs to be the aim for them.

Time is running out. They are taking too long because they fucked up the transfers.

Anyway, fun times seeing United trying to challenge Arsenal.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Maybe they will finally challenge for EPL title.

I think it's time for Arsenal, would surprise me if they dont win it again

Liverpool should be out of the title race

I expect from Manu to reach the third spot

And then without Pep in 25/26 season Manu has a good chance to win the title

Maradona37

Amad had his feet in all 3 goals, finally they found their Greenwood successor!

Amad looks talented and always has to me. Still, they're getting carried away again and hyping him up like he's gonna be a superstar.

But I would say to his credit that he looks their most composed and technically gifted attacker (and a diver), though I need to see more of Zirkzee too. His goal against Betis was a peach of a finish. He's more my type of player than someone like Garnacho.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Amad looks talented and always has to me. Still, they're getting carried away again and hyping him up like he's gonna be a superstar.

But I would say to his credit that he looks their most composed and technically gifted attacker (and a diver), though I need to see more of Zirkzee too. His goal against Betis was a peach of a finish. He's more my type of player than someone like Garnacho.

i didnt see much from, just some youtube highlights but saw the full highlights of him against Betis and he looked really impressive

after the Antony shitshow i can understand that Manu fans are happy to have someone who can dribble and score goals :griezmann:

Glad that Ten stayed at Manu, Manu will be entertainment to watch next season !

Maradona37

i didnt see much from, just some youtube highlights but saw the full highlights of him against Betis and he looked really impressive

after the Antony shitshow i can understand that Manu fans are happy to have someone who can dribble and score goals :griezmann:

Glad that Ten stayed at Manu, Manu will be entertainment to watch next season !
We'll see mate. To me their two most technically gifted players are Lisandro and Amad. Though the former is prone to the odd mistake. They need more players like that and less like McTominay, Wank Bissaka, Casemiro, Lindelof, Maguire, Onana etc.

I think they'll struggle again but we will see.

Home of Barca Fans