Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

Givenchy

Weird how City didn't sign an Alvarez replacement or spend much in the summer. If the charges stick and they get a transfer ban they might be in serious trouble.

Also, looks like we may have shifted Gundo at just the right time. rare Laporta W?

Birdy

Rodri is a big blow. It's the heart of this team

Arsenal have their opportunity now to seize the title this season.

I don't think any of the rest can

Maradona37

Rodri is a big blow. It's the heart of this team

Arsenal have their opportunity now to seize the title this season.

I don't think any of the rest can
Agree, Rodri is farrrr more important than say, Haaland. As I said though I just don't trust Arsenal when the pressure is on.

I wonder if Liverpool could be a dark horse. They have a few players I don't rate but Slot seems an intelligent and charismatic guy. A capable operator.

Birdy

Agree, Rodri is farrrr more important than say, Haaland. As I said though I just don't trust Arsenal when the pressure is on.

I wonder if Liverpool could be a dark horse. They have a few players I don't rate but Slot seems an intelligent and charismatic guy. A capable operator.

Slot is certainly a tactical genius, but there is no chance for Liverpool this season

It's his 1st year, and the players are learning from scratch stuff
Plus it's even questionable if he wants to work with everything he found. We see for instance that he rates Gravenberch much more than Klopp, while he doesn't rate Endo for instance.
More work to do to have a Slot team

Home of Barca Fans