Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

MontenegrinCuler

Man Utd is still relatively a big club. Whatever plans somebody has if he keeps getting embarrassed by the likes of Brentford, Tottenham and biggest rivals Liverpool and can't score a goal against Crystal Palace - then those plans have failed.

Birdy

Whatever the plan was it was shit. Like pure shit. You can't look at home like this vs TOTTENHAM.
That you can't look at home like that as UTD in terms of football, I agree with

The reason ETH plays like that, I don't know.
My hunch is he thinks they don't have the personnel to play attacking football right now.

If you look back at his first year, he played attacking football.
Last season, and this season so far, he reverted to Solksier ball

jamrock

Birdy will dance 24/7 for ETH and Pochettino but will refuse to credit Xavi who actually won a major trophy v RM and Tebas mafia :lol:
He didn't spend enough money, cut off for being a solid manager is half a billion at least.

Then he'd get some credit like those two.

KingLeo10

7-0 defeat vs Liverpool.
3-0 defeat vs Liverpool.
6-3 defeat vs Manchester City.
3-0 defeat vs Manchester City.
3-0 defeat vs Tottenham.
2-0 defeat vs Tottenham.
4-0 defeat vs Brentford.
3-0 defeat vs Sevilla.
3-0 defeat vs Bournemouth.
3-0 defeat vs Newcastle United.
4-0 defeat vs Crystal Palace.

Mr. Erik Ten Hag:lol:
Insane to achieve all those humiliations in 2 years :lol:

Birdy

Birdy will dance 24/7 for ETH and Pochettino but will refuse to credit Xavi who actually won a major trophy v RM and Tebas mafia :lol:

ETH and Poch would have won way before Xavi, if they had been coaching Barca in Spanish farmers LL

But you are braindead, so you can't see the evident

MontenegrinCuler

As shitty as their squad has been over the years, this simply shouldn't happen in a top european club. The worst of all they're not even financially limited to signing good players like we are for example, instead they just keep buying shit players for insane amount of money.

They definitely can do better than this, even with players at hand. I hope ETH doesn't go away though, so this era of United's slow transition to a midtable EPL club can continue for a longer period. Not that I hate see it happening lol

Home of Barca Fans