Quique Setien

FCBfan22

Today is a crucial game and will tell quite bit about our future under Setien. We recieved a slap last weekend, so today's reaction will tell us a lot.

If he is still playing 3-4-3, that would not be a good sign IMO.

Havesaks

How was this game not amazing? We won 5-0, played the most pleasing football since 2016. This was head and shoulders above our previous 3 games Valencia, cdr1/16 and granada.

serghei

Yea, good performance. But our passing is still very slow after 30 mins. We just lack the proper fitness to keep a faster tempo for longer.

KingLeo10

BBZ at this moment:

giphy.gif

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Some really good football in the first 25-30 minutes and then it completely slowed down. Good to see the 433 back in action with Semedo being the RB.

Busquets being his number one CDM is a massive issue and its only a matter of time before he gets exposed. I just hope by some miracle that Setien realizes this before the Napoli game but I doubt it.

KingLeo10

Some really good football in the first 25-30 minutes and then it completely slowed down. Good to see the 433 back in action with Semedo being the RB.

Busquets being his number one CDM is a massive issue and its only a matter of time before he gets exposed.

Busquets will gift us one more CL humiliation before he is binned for good.

Never liked the twig.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alena would have been decent in this setup imo with de Jong as the CDM and Vidal the other CM.

FCBfan22

Things I liked:

-Griezmann playing CF and helping our RB in the defensive phase. This is what I wanted to see for a loooong time.
-Vidal and his relentlessness.
-We were actually running into space
-Far more direct
-Semedo, miles above Bob
-4-3-3, our bread and butter
-Overall best performance since the Girona 5-1 game

What I didn't like:
-Chaotic defending; our defense still needs massive improvements
-FDJ playing so high up the pitch. He seems lost (although he played that great pass for Leo for his 1st goal)
-Mistakes at the back of the midfield; a better team would score 1 or 2 from those

Overall, a big improvement from the weekend.

mc_lovin

How was this game not amazing? We won 5-0, played the most pleasing football since 2016. This was head and shoulders above our previous 3 games Valencia, cdr1/16 and granada.

No way, even Betis and Valencia this season have been better games than today. Leganes was just playing defense for 90 minutes and we got our goals when needed. Looked effortless.

Very positive game nonetheless, I hope Setien keeps a more conservative 4-3-3 with Fati on the left.

JohnN

Strange times..
Arthur looks shit.
Fdj looks shit.
Busquets is himself.
Raki and Vidal playing good.

The tables have turned but have also taken a weird spin.

Home of Barca Fans