Quique Setien

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It was only Leganes, but I'm convinced that had we played the 3-4-3 even that game would've looked difficult to win. Every game we played with 3 at the back made it look like an impossible task to create a goal.

4-3-3 at least showed fluidity and we had spaces to create several chances. The team is still undergoing a heavy adjustment period, the players themselves have talked about how different it is to be under this new status quo. And without a preseason too. Eventually, Setien's 4-3-3 could become much sharper and run like a well oiled machine.

I hope more than anything he doesn't revert to 3 at the back against Levante.

Zidane82

So ... we trail six points BEHIND a poor Real Madrid team and all we have is the prospect of fecking Rakitic possibly winning his place back in midfield

Jesus Christ

xXKonan

We don't have the personnel to play a back three.

If you have good wingbacks and athletic enough CBs it could work for us but we don't.

jairzinho

Hell, no, 3 at the back didn't work even with mighty Guardiola.

Our players are so accustomed with playing 4-3-3 it's going to be difficult to adjust to the 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 especially in the middle of the season.

Worse we don't even have all the players to fit that system.

bismp

Real is looking like the favorite to win La Liga right now,but there are still lots of matches to be played.

Barcilliant

Barto and Co fucked up by not sacking Dickverde. That's number one. Number two is not getting a striker, a proper goalscorer and probably a cb. Number three is letting go of Todibo, Perez and Alena.

This is a season of transition, players and manager wise. Next season the seniors cannot take their starter positions for granted. Pretty sure this will be a trophyless season and Barto will splash the cash big time after the season ends.

FC433

Ter Stegen
N. Semedo
Piqué
I. Rakitic
Sergio
Messi
Lenglet
Griezmann
Jordi Alba
F. De Jong
Ansu Fati

Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal and Suarez must 100% leave, for free if necessary. Whatever we do, will be meaningless without getting rid of the old players REGARDLESS of their performance. Pique and Alba should not start next season.

Home of Barca Fans