Quique Setien

Havesaks

No way, even Betis and Valencia this season have been better games than today. Leganes was just playing defense for 90 minutes and we got our goals when needed. Looked effortless.

Very positive game nonetheless, I hope Setien keeps a more conservative 4-3-3 with Fati on the left.

Well, I don't remember those games that clearly, but what I do know is that we havent had a match this season which was so smooth in all aspects of the game, defence was tigth, attack threatining, and midfield a nice glue in between. That coherence and smoothness I don't remember have seen before this season or in 18/19.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh. Decent performance, but this is Leganes at home. Let's see how they do away or vs. better teams.

Neymessi

[tw]1222978838692532226[/tw]

:wow:

Man has the proper perspective.

Tactics, lineups, rotations, dressing room etc many things by which you put faith in a coach.

But that one sentence alone is more than enough for me to have faith in him for handling barca for years.

BusiTheKing

What's this sulky fucking attitude among our players? Dressing room atmosphere must be bleak. No-one's having fun playing football. Half of them look like they just wanna get the goal and hurry home.

Messigician

Only this formation will save our season.

Dembele Griezmann Messi
Vidal De Jong Roberto
Alba Lenglet Pique Semedo
Ter Stegen

Anything else big clubs will run all over us

MTL_Barca

Looked better yesterday but of course it's always easy at home when leading 1-0 early. I think the lineup is probably the best for this season, with Dembele for Fati once he returns. Maybe swap out Busi too but i don't think that will happen.

I don't think we can expect major physical improvements and something like switching to 3 at the back mid season seems too complicated to implement with the tight schedule so he should probably just stick to this for now and see how he can work on the little things.

Vilarrubi

Ffs.... elite mentality and throwing shade at Valverde. My guy.

[tw]1223604738865819648[/tw]

[tw]1223590580300574722[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans