Quique Setien

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This team need someone to build a project and a winner. Pochettino is not a winner, never has been. Stay away from him.

khaled_a_d

Cannot see anyone other than Pimienta willing to take over this sunken ship for the CL.

Plenty of coaches will cherish the chance to coach Barca, but few we actually want them to join.

which would mean a lot of people would need to get fired and a lot of players in and out.

Well, Bartou has a habit of firing sporting director, so won't be an obstacle

DonAK

Well, Bartou has a habit of firing sporting director, so won't be an obstacle

Not just that. Xavi want his management to have total control over the sporting side of it. Power not even Pep had at Barca and something Bartomeu and people in the board will never give to anyone.

Also apparently a new medical team and revamp of the scouting structure.

fergus90

I'm not even particularly mad at Setien, I mean what he has actually shown in his managerial career to justify that he would even be a success here? Just because he said a few romanticised quotes about Cruyff and that's pretty much it. The next president must start employing backroom staff that are suitable for a club like Barcelona.

Raketa10

It's the roster. No coach will make them champions. If they could defend but this way of playing? Nope.

It is the roster but it's also a truly incompetent manager. Setien is by far the worst manager we had in the last 20 years. This guy is completely lost and players can't stand him.

Tackle

Quique Setien: "We have been far superior to Osasuna. The fact they scored two goals is excessive."

Poor bloke. I fear for his mental state. Put the old man out of his misery already.

FinBarcelonafan

Quique Setien: "We have been far superior to Osasuna. The fact they scored two goals is excessive."

Poor bloke. I fear for his mental state. Put the old man out of his misery already.

Haha that's unbelievable comment. Valverde level shit. He became yes man too.. talking bullshit. At least in the beginning he admitted they didn't play well.

Raketa10

Valverdeism is strong in this one. Retardo level 2.0. GTFO!

DonAK

I would take Lucho back if he's given a competent sporting director that can rebuild this team.

Richard.H

I would take Lucho back if he's given a competent sporting director that can rebuild this team.

Doesn't Lucho still have a contract with Spain? I highly doubt he just quits on the team like Llopetegui. Lucho is a very professional manager.

Home of Barca Fans