Athletic Bilbao 15
Sevilla FC 20
Getafe CF 20
CA Osasuna 25
Granada CF 26
Real Sociedad 28
Villarreal CF 28

and Valencia CF 29

We are playing against one of the worst defence in the league.

FinBarcelonafan

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] looks right on this one so far.

Didn't expect him to be Kloppo but he's basically a chinese knockoff version of the worst Pep Barcelona (11/12). Insists on 3 at the back despite Barca never having been a defensive powerhouse. Can't conjure any VERTICAL attacking play. Insists on Busi who's finished like Rakitic. That's all I have to say for now.

3 at back might work with very quick and fast CBs and backs, but not with this Barca. We have very slow CBs.

KingLeo10

Blaming him is pointless, we saw this coming long time ago. We haven't improved in a long time and this was only matter of time..

It's not pointless IMO. Manager gets paid millions and bears first responsibility for the performance of the team.

I put EV to the sword for being a useless squatter, and I will blame Setien for absolutely retarded decision making like today's.

FinBarcelonafan

I had my apprehension about his signing , but so far my fears are becoming true. Just another midtable coach in the long list of midtable coaches Ratomeu hired.

Sad part is , you know he will most likely never bench Busquets since he gave him that signed shirt , probably still jerking off to it to this day.

Also hard to take him seriously with his insistence to field Roberto as a CB for 3 games straight. Early days but I have 0 expectations this season.

Busi was a huge liability today. He needs to see Busi is finished but seems to be his biggest fan.

MagIX

Three games of absolutely sterile possession... His inexperience is clearly showing and no improvement over Valverde...

It's not a question of EV or Setien..... with this set of players, we have to be relistic, what do you expect ?

For me
For next season we need a revolution like Pep did in 2008.

Of the current 11 starters, to keep:

Attack: Messi
Midfield: De Jong
Defence: the 3 CB (Piqué, Umtiti, Lenglet) and obviously Ter Stegen

Yes, I am happy with our 3 CB
Dembele and Arthur: ok, I try to think positive, let see under Setien what they are worth.
Yes, I would sell Griezmann, good player, but I don't want him as a winger or as a CF.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
3 at back might work with very quick and fast CBs and backs, but not with this Barca. We have very slow CBs.

Then he has to adapt or atleast play someone who is defensivly sold and quick to the boot like Semedo. While it won't completely solve the issue , since you have to take care of the 2 other folding chairs (Pique Lenglet/Umtiti). It will atleast lessen the issue. Will also help to play Fdj as DM who has legs to cover when Barca don't have the ball , instead of playing grandpa Biscuit

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He promised he would make us play good football regardless of results... So far only delivering at the results part, this guy is out of his depth...

KingLeo10

Better start thinking whether he values that signed shirt from Busquets more or his coaching career.

Because benching Busquets has to be first on his list.

Rory

Poor decisions today. Choosing Roberto over Semedo for a start, away from home this shouldn't be done if at all. Next was starting a just back from long injury Arthur over in form Vidal. Next is playing Fati in the wrong position.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Our attack is non-existent now. Both Griezmann and Messi dropping deep, Fati hugging the right byline and shitting himself when cutting inside. Messi is the only one who can dribble past his man in the attacking third. Without Suarez, it will be on Dembele to create a spark in our attack with his pace and dribbling. I hope he finds form, otherwise we're fucked.

serghei

Vidal needs to play. He's our most in form midfielder. You can't leave him out. Fati is not ready for game to game action, especially in these though away matches.

Home of Barca Fans