Radamel Falcao

mixer

2-Jose-Maria-Callejon-Real-Madrid-Dinamo-Zagr_2681806.jpg

:troll:

:pep:

E

estranged

An in form Pedro shits on Callejon any day of the week, thrice on weekends.

E

estranged

That doesn't say much though.

oh certainly, but i wasn't trying to say much. the madridistas here try to make him look better than he is for reasons i can't understand? I mean are they praising him so much because they are trying to use the first opportunity to show us his annoying gay face all the time? or do they genuinely think he's class? I certainly hope it's the former.

DucdeOrléans

>says Falcao wouldn't fit in because he can't play on the wings
>proceeds to mention Aguero, saying he can play that role, despite being shit on the wing

Others seem to agree with me while nobody mentions Falcao as an option on the left wing.

Try and guess why that is Einstein.

Yeah, Agüerro is so shit that he has played the position several times for both club and country. Apart from that he is not my priority for that profile we are looking for nor for the club. I just see him as one of the few players who could do a very good job.

But since you make no sense as always I am not that surprised by your recent post.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Cerezo said all the talks about Falcao's departure is rubbish and they don't want to sell him. Chelsea try better.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ok firstly did people really not get that I was talking about David Villa?

dafuq is wrong with you people??!?!

secondly:

there's only one way to respond to that...

:cool:

Theconomist

Falcao would be an incredible signing for us, proven striker that would absolutely tear it up for us. With our service this guy will be scoring 30 goals by march each year.
But I don't see it happening :( one can dream tho

Home of Barca Fans