Radamel Falcao

Beast

The Observer
Kun would love to play alongside Messi and he never said anything about a certain preference on RM compared to other clubs

I wish we could get Falcao, don't get why Tito would say something so radical about him not fitting our style, Falcao is not just a guy that hangs in the area he can come from behind and combine with the midfielders, he is tecnical as well, Atletico would prefer to sell to us than Madrid and if we are spending big on a striker it shouldn't be Neymar it should be el Tigre

Aguero said clearly he was hoping to move to Real before moving to City (or something along those lines ) refer to City- Real game this season

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Falcao fit in any sistem. He destroyed chelsea alone. Something that barça failed to achieve. He´s the perfect striker for barcelona.

ricknattery

Aguero said clearly he was hoping to move to Real before moving to City (or something along those lines ) refer to City- Real game this season

That doesn't mean he would not go to Barca or any other club more prestigious than City, which is what I tried to imply. He mentioned Madrid because clearly they were the ones interested in him at that point. Barca just wasn't

I guess that also explains what mou just said in an interview that there is "a pact of no agression between RM an Atletico and that's why they didn't do much for kun as he mentioned on that interview

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
falcao would not fit well in the barcelona system.

this is an argument i have a problem with. short of playing a midfielder in every one of our 11 positions how far can we push our 'style' when we buy players?
despite naturally 'fitting' our system, ibra (it was claimed he did, at first, anyway) villa and even cesc, a wonderful passer, have (and had, in the case of ibra) had a difficulty 'fitting in'.
where is the line then?

i agree with those who think that if anything, falcao would add dynamism to barcelona. another element to our attack. just because he isnt the typical passing type does not mean he cant play football. id be willing to bet he would be much more effective than sanchez.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Falcao fit in any sistem. He destroyed chelsea alone. Something that barça failed to achieve. He´s the perfect striker for barcelona.

That doesn't make any sense... First Chelsea did not park the bus (as much) against Atlético, second every game is different and third, Hércules must be amazing since they beat us at Camp Nou 0 - 2, something no other team has been able to achieve in recent years...

About Falcao, he's immense, but he wouldn't fit our style, that much is clear... And it would be a shame to have him as just an option or an alternative, to get the best of him he needs to be the main man, something that's not going to happen at Barça...

And what the hell has Sanchéz have to do with all of this? He's a total different player that plays in another position with a different skillset...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't see us buying Falcao unless somebody leaves us for 30m, or if we offer them Torres and less money, which Atletico would probably not accept since they want to clear debts.

Theconomist

Atletico are always ready to sell players.

But they know that with Falcao they are assured a CL spot, Falcao won't go for less than 60 million which is the equivalent of 3 CL qualifications.

60 million is decent for a player like him considering they would have made 15 million profit in less than 2 years.
They can then buy a decent striker to replace him, clear their debts and improve their squad all around.
This is how non bankrolled by billionaires or comercial success teams have done it since forever.

Home of Barca Fans