Radamel Falcao

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yeah especially if its chelsea the ones wanting to buy him. They'll ask for a bigger price than what chelsea paid for torres.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

And what the hell has Sanchéz have to do with all of this? He's a total different player that plays in another position with a different skillset...

Because he sucks. I will not waste my time pointing the obvious. Get ready for another load of goals from falcao this weekend.

zanela

Spanish soccer giants Real Madrid stepped up the chase to sign Colombian striker Radamel Falcao from rivals Atletico Madrid, reported Radio Caracol.

Half of the rights to Falcao belong to the London-based investment fund, Doyen Group, who specialize in footballers and has the right to sell Falcao after June 30, reported Caracol Radio.

Real Madrid are reported to pay the equivelent of $72 million in two installments to Atletico Madrid and the Doyen group.

Falcao is one of the most highly sought-after players in the world and rumors have persisted surrounding his future at Atletico since the start of the season.

The move by Real Madrid has been predicted for a while after Atletico hinted that any substantial offer for the striker could be hard to turn down, considering the clubs' substantial debt problems.

Source: Colombia Reports

Barcilliant

You cant compare Higuain and Falcao. Falcao is better in every aspect-mentally, technically-EVERYTHING!

I have seen Higuain choke time after time-Falcao is a big game player. 6 goals in 3 of his biggest games. The man is a born winner. I hope he goes to EPL as we wont sign him. If he signs for RM he will terrorise us. He wont miss chances like Higuain and Benzema.

Hope he goes to Citeh!

Barcilliant

Not on this current Barca side.

The system would have to be changed for him too and Messi will not leave the false number 9 role.

So unless Falcao can play on the left like Villa, it aint happening.

I see Falcao going to the EPL honestly.

Get outta here. Falcao is a fucking smart player. He would be Eto 2.0. Only way he would fail is if our coaching staff tell him to playon the left hugging the touchline and making safe passes sideways and backwards. He's a predator-let him be in front-Messi behind him in a free role. The man is a physical beast and would give us many options. He's a better team player then Ibra and has a better attitude. Would prefer him to Neymar any day.

He would distract and draw defenders out of position, he has aeriel ability and would be a threat on set pieces. Can shoot, is smart and anticipates play brilliantly. Great player. If our coaching staff cant integrate a player like Falcao into our team they have no business coaching Barca. We bought Cesc and Sanchez. Falcao would be better then both. How come Messi can play with guys like Higuain, Di Maria etc but not Falcao????????

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Get outta here. Falcao is a fucking smart player. He would be Eto 2.0. Only way he would fail is if our coaching staff tell him to playon the left hugging the touchline and making safe passes sideways and backwards. He's a predator-let him be in front-Messi behind him in a free role. The man is a physical beast and would give us many options. He's a better team player then Ibra and has a better attitude. Would prefer him to Neymar any day.

He would distract and draw defenders out of position, he has aeriel ability and would be a threat on set pieces. Can shoot, is smart and anticipates play brilliantly. Great player. If our coaching staff cant integrate a player like Falcao into our team they have no business coaching Barca. We bought Cesc and Sanchez. Falcao would be better then both. How come Messi can play with guys like Higuain, Di Maria etc but not Falcao????????

Touché. You have said everything.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Falcao would adapt to any team he's on because he's fucking good but he would require adaptation because sticking him on the side would be a complete waste and sticking Messi on the side would be blasphemy.

Actually the best way to make Messi and Falcao work would be to adjust to something more like what Argentina is trying to do with the four fantasticos, with less of a gong show behind them. It would require a massive adjustment though. But so would Neymar, and Falcao is the much better player if we are going to spent huge money on a new system.

Barcilliant

I think Tito is paranoid about having another alpha male like Falcao because of Messi. This begs the question-what role will Neymar play if he comes? Do you think he will br content being Messi's water boy like Pedro and Sanchez?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Heck no, I'd think it would be great for Neymar to come just to get another alpha male against Messi in the same team. Sharpens them both, makes us very lethal imo.

Home of Barca Fans