Radamel Falcao

Paganinisrvnge

Falcao is fantastic but not better than Ronaldo. He seems to be improving every match, though. One thing that bugs me that Barcilliant's post made me think about is that some people always bring up how Ronaldo "proved himself" on 2 different teams where as Messi has had an amazing supporting cast. Ronaldo at Man U played with Tevez, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, etc. Back on topic...Falcao is going to do tremendously when he is surrounded by even better players.

B

BrianSwan

Anyone who can't see that Ronaldo is an outstanding player and one of the best ever is an idiot.

He's better than Falcao but Falcao is great too.

M

mitkoa7x

Anyone who can't see that Ronaldo is an outstanding player and one of the best ever is an idiot.

He's better than Falcao but Falcao is great too.

5081d37e390dd.gif

Co0ter

How would he fit perfectly in Barca? He would be WAY less effective playing on one of the wings, don't see what he would offer there much. And would you displace the best player in the world, arguably ever, who scored 73 goals last season to the wing in order to fit him?

No.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
All these arguments should stop and let him come to Chelsea where he'll be the final piece of our attacking jigsaw.

--------Falcao
Hazard-Oscar-Mata

Now come on.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

he wouldnt be perfect for barca and he cant play with messi if you want to get the best of messi. Falcao is someone who needs to be in the center and have alot of service and he's a deadly finisher. Messi is not gonna play on a wing or midfield and if anything Falcao would play on the wing like Villa who's a world class striker being wasted on the wings

Messi plays very well in with Higuain in front in Argentina. He keeps scoring.
Since Barça does not want falcao (FAIL) i hope he will end up in city. Chelsea is a strong team with the new players and i don´t want falcao in madrid .

Meitux

Logic isn't allowed in here mate
dont be so sarcastic plz cause if you clearly see it Falcao is pulling out great perfomances in almost every game and scores and c.ronaldo plays one good game and after he sucks so much.. ex he scored 2 against barcelona and after he was so shit against russia....

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
dont be so sarcastic plz cause if you clearly see it Falcao is pulling out great perfomances in almost every game and scores and c.ronaldo plays one good game and after he sucks so much.. ex he scored 2 against barcelona and after he was so shit against russia....

Your delusional if you think that Falcao is in any shape or form better then Ronaldo.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
They're tied in the league, and I believe CR only has 1 goal more, but Falcao has 2 assists as opposed to CR's 1

Home of Barca Fans