Radamel Falcao

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Every time i see games like yesterday i get pissed with barça coach and board to not buy falcao. Will be the perfect player to such a team. Alba and Alves crossing. Iniesta, xavi and Messi passing. Fucking crime that falcao is not in barça. sell alexis and try to bring falcao for god sake.....

Last edited:

pawanme10

Every time i see players like yesterday i get pissed with barça coach and board to not buy falcao. Will be the perfect player to such a team. Alba and Alves crossing. Iniesta, xavi and Messi passing. Fucking crime that falcao is not in barça. sell alexis and try to bring falcao for god sake.....

:lol: :lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So apparently Chelsea are going all out for Falcao in January, and have potentially already agreed personal terms with him. Betting joints have slashed odds on him joining us too.

M

mitkoa7x

Return Torres to his home and get Falcao maybe? That would be such a ripoff.

Armando929

Every time i see games like yesterday i get pissed with barça coach and board to not buy falcao. Will be the perfect player to such a team. Alba and Alves crossing. Iniesta, xavi and Messi passing. Fucking crime that falcao is not in barça. sell alexis and try to bring falcao for god sake.....

Won't happen. Barca seemed to be more concerned about bringing in the Brazilian step over artist.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
This story has really gained some steam. I'm reading where Atletico is going to demand Courtois stays permanently on top of Falcao's buy-out clause.

There was a story in Mundo Deportivo the other day where if Atletico sells Falcao, they'll bid somewhere around 18M for Chicharito.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea would be INSANE to let Courtois go. I reckon he'll be better than Cech, as long as he doesn't get kneed in the head. That ruined Cech.

Arachnid

Chelsea would be INSANE to let Courtois go. I reckon he'll be better than Cech, as long as he doesn't get kneed in the head. That ruined Cech.

Cech is still amongst the best anyway. And it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see him at Chelsea for a decade more.

Arachnid

"We've just spent € 160 million on our front 4. Let's spend another € 60 million, herpdaderp."

Meh. That's Abramovic for you. He's got an endless pocket.

Where all that money is coming from, that's something better not thinking about.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Where all that money is coming from, that's something better not thinking about.

vlad-putin-wink.jpg

Home of Barca Fans