Radamel Falcao

Meitux

i would pick Reus and Hummels although its hard to take them,i r know who else in attack.But guys i dont understand why you mind Aguero as winger?....Hes a god damn CF...

kollegah

i would pick Reus and Hummels although its hard to take them,i r know who else in attack.But guys i dont understand why you mind Aguero as winger?....Hes a god damn CF...

Yeah but Leo wont move for any player to the wing, so stop thinking of the idea to get a cf

psychotsek

I'm going to have to retract my earlier statements. The honest truth is Messi is the greatest player on the planet. Which makes him the best forward on the planet. He's better than Falcao, Cavani, Pato, Ronaldo, Aguero, v.Persie, Rooney, Torres, Tevez, Gomez, Lewandowski or any other forward. He's not just a "false 9". What he brings to the frontline no other player can in the CF position. Players like Falcao are most deadly when near or in the box. But Messi can do so much more including taking the ball from midfield to box and score. What we need to do is buy some world class wide players in addition to our Masia players (Pedro, Cuenca, Tello, Deulofeu) who can support Messi. A big question is wether David Villa can get back to his old form after such a devastating injury. We need players who can shred defenders and either score themselves or get the ball to Messi. Something Pedro, Villa, Alexis haven't been doing.

Valdes
Alves - Pique - ? - Alba
Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta
Pedro - Messi - ? -

Who do you think fit the question marks best? Hazard, Reus, Neymar, Aguero? Hummels, Vertonghen, Botia, Dede?

Fixed

Pedro brings so much more to Barca's game than scoring.

We need a new centre back,a new/backup keeper and maybe a left winger.
Let's hope only two of them are Brazilians or better one ;)

impeh

Hi, its me..
didnt get much of a chance in the second half, but lovely finish and almost scored before hand with a header.

Hope he stays but cant see him playing in la liga next year, unless maybe ronaldo leaves madrid which would suck even more for the league.

M

Malappapper

I'm going to have to retract my earlier statements. The honest truth is Messi is the greatest player on the planet. Which makes him the best forward on the planet. He's better than Falcao, Cavani, Pato, Ronaldo, Aguero, v.Persie, Rooney, Torres, Tevez, Gomez, Lewandowski or any other forward. He's not just a "false 9". What he brings to the frontline no other player can in the CF position. Players like Falcao are most deadly when near or in the box. But Messi can do so much more including taking the ball from midfield to box and score. What we need to do is buy some world class wide players in addition to our Masia players (Pedro, Cuenca, Tello, Deulofeu) who can support Messi. A big question is wether David Villa can get back to his old form after such a devastating injury. We need players who can shred defenders and either score themselves or get the ball to Messi. Something Pedro, Villa, Alexis haven't been doing.

Valdes
Alves - Pique - ? - Alba
Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta
- ? - Messi - ? -

Who do you think fit the question marks best? Hazard, Reus, Neymar, Aguero? Hummels, Vertonghen, Botia, Dede?

Buy Neymar and Reus (which means selling Alexis + another forward, prolly Villa) or buy Radamel, and change our system. Our non-Messi forward line has been atrocious for quite some time, which in turn means that our brilliant midfield (far and away the best the world has eve seen) is to a large degree neutralized.

M

mitkoa7x

with the money for neymar and reus we might as well buy Cristina while we're at it...

M

Malappapper

with the money for neymar and reus we might as well buy Cristina while we're at it...

Are we bust? I thought we had 500m in revenues last season. And we also have valuable assets that we can sell and fund world-class purchases.

If Christina had a different character, I would love him at Barca, he is a fantastic footballer. But with the way he is and goes about his business, he is a no-no.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

What atremendous player. Almost alone gave barça defense several problems in 1st half. And he plays with average players. In a team with other quality players he will be even better. That header was incredible, so was the goal. Sell alexis and try to buy him

M

Malappapper

What atremendous player. Almost alone gave barça defense several problems in 1st half. And he plays with average players. In a team with other quality players he will be even better. That header was incredible, so was the goal. Sell alexis and try to buy him

This to the nth degree.

Beast

The Observer
Are we bust? I thought we had 500m in revenues last season. And we also have valuable assets that we can sell and fund world-class purchases.

If Christina had a different character, I would love him at Barca, he is a fantastic footballer. But with the way he is and goes about his business, he is a no-no.

lol the 490 + is your turnover not revenue :) the net profit for Barca usually around 8 Mil to max of 20-25 Mil which i believe close to what you got last year due to losing the trophies

played better today than against us

Barcilliant

He is the boss but Tito doesnt see him fitting into Barca. Pity cause he is one Hellacious fucking striker. Great intelligence, strength and good skill too. He is a predator par excellence. Put him in a better team and watch him wreak even more havoc. Hope he doesnt go to Madrid.

Stric

With the way Madrid has been playing this season, I wouldn't be surprised if they squeezed out their very last penny to buy Falcao...

Home of Barca Fans