Radamel Falcao

Barca8

Fixed

Pedro brings so much more to Barca's game than scoring.

We need a new centre back,a new/backup keeper and maybe a left winger.
Let's hope only two of them are Brazilians or better one ;)

Pedro is a spectacular player. His touch, positioning and passing bring so much to the team I agree

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
True. I'd add with Xavi-Iniesta too. His workrate and off the ball movement adds balance to our play.

Irish_Cules

It really would be shitty of him to leave in January. It's completely understandable that he will probably move on during the summer but abandoning such a successful campaign with Atletico would be unfair on his teammates. I think he does intend to wait until the summer though........its just the media trying to inject some life into the boring January transfer window.

K

kingleo

Falcao 95% certain going to Chelsea in January/summer.

what makes you so sure? I cant see it happening in January, then in the summer Chelsea will have alot more options to try to sign -Lewandowski, Cavani, Higuain, Benzema ect all would be cheaper than Falcao, I doubt Chelsea would want to get in a bidding war with City and Real when they are many other quality striking options they could sign.

Even Suarez could be an option for them!
Goober.png

Last edited:

psychotsek

what makes you so sure? I cant see it happening in January, then in the summer Chelsea will have alot more options to try to sign -Lewandowski, Cavani, Higuain, Benzema ect all would be cheaper than Falcao, I doubt Chelsea would want to get in a bidding war with City and Real when they are many other quality striking options they could sign.

Even Suarez could be an option for them!
Goober.png

Lewandowski already agreed terms with ManU.

Home of Barca Fans