Radamel Falcao

K

Karnivore

I'd rather we paid them to take Torres off us, and if we get rid of Courtois the club genuinely won't come out of it looking kid. The kid is so talented it's ridiculous, just like Cech when he took Cudicini out the team on his debut against Man Utd.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
486046_322780251171868_205700993_n.png

This made me crack up :lol:

Banana-Rama

linked heavily with united these days

probably just the agent leaking a story to put chelsea/city on alert, falcao to united seems very unlikely to me, unless rooney is being sold in which case it makes perfect sense, fergie said a couple of months ago that rooney will definitely be at united next season so i would be very surprised...

K

Karnivore

Falcao's the best centre-forward in Europe - he'd easily be ahead of van Persie and Rooney if he went to United (which aint happening btw, someone went a bit media crazy with the rumours there)

Banana-Rama

really?

doubt they'd even think about dropping that kind of change.

there will be some sales this summer, like nani, anderson, etc, one of the strikers would be going aswell if falcao is coming in, so the cost wouldn't be a problem, hernandez to atletico is a possibility, however i am not getting excited about this one, i'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens...

Home of Barca Fans