Radamel Falcao

impeh

Hi, its me..
he'll certainly leave Atletico, but yeh.. not sure it will be to United unless Rooney leaves. Hes been strangely disappointing since Christmas anyway.. :eusa_think:

Kerrybai

there will be some sales this summer, like nani, anderson, etc, one of the strikers would be going aswell if falcao is coming in, so the cost wouldn't be a problem, hernandez to atletico is a possibility, however i am not getting excited about this one, i'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens...

Rooney going could certainly happen, his exclusion against Madrid must have hurt a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if Hernandex goes too leaving an attacking force of Welbeck, Van Persie and X player.

Thats a pretty big move by United if it is true. Plus with the little clearence they will doing over the summer I expect them to also get a good DM/CM(For CM they may start using Rooney there)

oz187

Gil Marin said atletico won't sell Falcao to rm. That if rm wants him, they have to pay the 60 million clause, plus all taxes, which would make it amount to 100 mi total.

Hope that's true, Madrid with both Cristiano and Falcao would be a real force. Falcaos most likely destinations are either Bayern, Man City, Man Utd or Chelsea. Bayern may not have enough left in their budget after getting Goetze. City have kind of stalled and don't have European pedigree. Chelsea are struggling to even get in the CL this season but they have got a good young support for any striker(Mata, Hazard, Oscar). There's PSG as well, but the French league has less prestige. Man Utd are probably the most likely, they can raise the funds by offloading Rooney and Hernandez. It could also make them a serious force again in Europe after the failures these last two seasons.

K

kingleo

According to RMC Sport, #PSG are interested in Falcao, but the Atletico Madrid man is in likely to head to Chelsea along with Mourinho

SoMa

Falcao's new cleats look like they were designed for three year old girls, not for someone nicknamed El Tigre :lol:

evoSPEED4.jpg

[YOUTUBE]xolPfCdgAPY[/YOUTUBE]

hello kitty edition?

hes supposed to be a tiger not a kitty.

Androutsos

I know that everyone will be like, oh it doesn't fit with tactics, but i'd love him at Barca. Maybe a 4-1-3-2.

We just need someone who wouldn't give a fuck about Messi, in a weird way.

Home of Barca Fans