Radamel Falcao

Cule4life

The Culest
The vote on the right side of the 2nd link :D

Who Will Win the Premier League In 2013/14?
Manchester United
Manchester City
Tottenham
Chelsea
Emile Heskey
Arsenal
Liverpool
None of the Above
Other:

I voted for heskey as did over 15% ppl :pep:

Grimwig

I played against him when he was 16 :VdB: He was a monster compared to everyone, but he was born in Belgium so it's safe to say that it's nearly impossible that they fucked up his birthday. It's probably just his African genes.
Although it's a known fact that players coming directly from Africa or other places where there are major administrative problems often have wrong information. I've seen a lot of young African players in the youth divisions beasting it up because of their physique and when they're + - 18 years old they seem average or bad. Lukaku is not one of them, he's really born in '93.

this is interesting, just a question though, I thought lukaku was already a professional by the time he turned 16?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Rumours that he's going to sign for Real Madrid are flying around atm, though this was said a while back when he signed for Monaco. Ha.

Ranieri flatly denied those. I don't think he will leave this winter, and I don't think Madrid will find it easy to sign him this summer as well

Cule4life

The Culest
Madrid always wanted Falcao but Atletico would not sell to them. There were rumours that there was an agreement between Monaco and Madrid that falcao would play for them one year and then move to them. A "win-win" agreement for both.

Not a win for Monaco at all considering the price they paid. True Monaco is by far the richest club and literally don't give a f*** about anything money wise but if there is such an agreement it has to include Madrid paying up big time for Radamel

Grimwig

I played against him when he was 16 :VdB: He was a monster compared to everyone, but he was born in Belgium so it's safe to say that it's nearly impossible that they fucked up his birthday. It's probably just his African genes.
Although it's a known fact that players coming directly from Africa or other places where there are major administrative problems often have wrong information. I've seen a lot of young African players in the youth divisions beasting it up because of their physique and when they're + - 18 years old they seem average or bad. Lukaku is not one of them, he's really born in '93.

this is interesting, just a question though, I thought lukaku was already a professional by the time he turned 16?

second bump. still want to find out.

Galning

second bump. still want to find out.

I didn't see it :) I don't know if he was, but it's a fact that a lot of young players have professional or even semi-professional contracts even if they still play for B or C teams. Being a professional doesn't necessarily mean you are playing for the senior squad. I've known a lot of players who had professional contracts but don't play for their senior squads, still do actually. Lots of youth players at Anderlecht get paid a lot. The season Lukaku debuted for the first team, can't remember which year that was, he debuted the last game of the season.. he played for the youth teams of Anderlecht in all other games that calendar year.

Monaco aren't even richer than PSG..

Yes they are, at least for now. The tax gap is huge. Financial fair play will be a bigger problem for PSG than Monaco because of this, unless Monaco's tax privileges are addressed (that may be the case).

jklz

Substituted against Nantes last week

c9u1X.gif

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans