Radamel Falcao

Der Kaiser

I've played several years of football and I've never experienced anything like that. I doubt it very much that such things happen in Western Europe. Looking at Lukaku's facial structures he looks very young too.

Professional football? Im not talking about the shitty local clubs, its not worth the risk for them, but the big ones do it. Have you seen Lukaku when he was like 15-16? No 16 year old has that kind of physique, impossible.

Galning

Professional football? Im not talking about the shitty local clubs, its not worth the risk for them, but the big ones do it. Have you seen Lukaku when he was like 15-16? No 16 year old has that kind of physique, impossible.

I played against him when he was 16 :VdB: He was a monster compared to everyone, but he was born in Belgium so it's safe to say that it's nearly impossible that they fucked up his birthday. It's probably just his African genes.
Although it's a known fact that players coming directly from Africa or other places where there are major administrative problems often have wrong information. I've seen a lot of young African players in the youth divisions beasting it up because of their physique and when they're + - 18 years old they seem average or bad. Lukaku is not one of them, he's really born in '93.

Neal Faradinho

I played against him when he was 16 :VdB: He was a monster compared to everyone, but he was born in Belgium so it's safe to say that it's nearly impossible that they fucked up his birthday. It's probably just his African genes.
Although it's a known fact that players coming directly from Africa or other places where there are major administrative problems often have wrong information. I've seen a lot of young African players in the youth divisions beasting it up because of their physique and when they're + - 18 years old they seem average or bad. Lukaku is not one of them, he's really born in '93.

OMG u played against Lukaku!!
What position did u play, how many goals did he score, did he own u?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Galning is a stupid CB... who's has no balls to sign for Barca even with all the current crisis in our defense! He just got no confidence at all, really weird for a CB!!

The board has surely contacted him already... Why would he learn Spanish otherwise!?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nasser Al-Khelaifi on Barcelona's pursuit of Thiago Silva: "If they pay Silva's release fee, I'll pay Galning's." [xmg]

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Looks like it's official, lieing about his age..tsk tsk.

9347752159_c9ea71d5ff_o.jpg

Home of Barca Fans