Radamel Falcao

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He has the same number of goals as Ibra in one more game (also 0 assists to 4) and Monaco is worse than PSG. I don't see much in Ligue 1 for him.

He has the same number of goals as Ibra in one more game (also 0 assists to 4) and Monaco is worse than PSG. I don't see much in Ligue 1 for him.

bigstock_Falling_Money_669153.jpg

Bertus

So...............

Either something is going very wrong, or.... i don't know, really

Here is the situation

- Everything started two weeks ago when Falcao was substituted during a match from the French league. Falcao didn't understand, and actually, it took him a few seconds to understand that ranieri was substituting him.

- He looked angry, and acted angry. He took a place on a Spectator seat after that, and looked very angry. There was NO sign of any injury.

- Falcao did many mistakes during that very match. He missed two easy goals. And all points out to Ranieri Substituting him because Falcao wasn't doing good. (I think it was a mistake from Ranieri necause Falcao is a grand player who can do horrible during 60 minutes and then score a goal like a Genius. He's not your usual average player.)

- Now last week, it was announced from Monaco's staff that falcao would not play. The staff said he was "injured" but added that "there seemed to have no medical ground to it, but just Falcao saying that he was feeling a pain in one of his thighs. No physical check up confirmed an injury but the medical staff went with what falcao said he was feeling"

- Now here we are, Monaco announced tonight that falcao will not play again this week, for the very same reason. Falcao says he's injured.

--------------------

So....................... Monaco's fans refuse to believe that something is up with Falcao. But I think they are blind, really, because he's not acting like the Falcao I know.

Falcao is the kind of player that usually will do everything to not miss a match. Anyone who followed him these past years know that.

I don't believe that Falcao would actually ask to not play because he's not feeling good while doctors say that he's in good condition.

Have your own opinion, but I don't think that Falcao is really "injured" to the point that he would refuse to play.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans