Rafinha Alcantara

Darko

Hope he gets some playing time today, he could really shine if we get oppertunities to counter or a lot of space in midfield, he's a great dribbler and could announce himself to the world with a good cameo today.

If only he had his brother's confidence. Half the time I can tell he's holding back and doesn't make the passes he would have made in a celta shirt or take the shots he would have. Rakitic has the same problem with shooting from distance too. Barca curse.

Zangash

Banned
Would love to see him come on in the second half. These kind of minutes are incredibly valuable to a player who is still developing and if we still have a lead at half time it wouldn't be too much of a risk to play him.

Kohe321

Would love to see him come on in the second half. These kind of minutes are incredibly valuable to a player who is still developing and if we still have a lead at half time it wouldn't be too much of a risk to play him.

That would be fantastic for him. Let's hope we're in a situation after the first 45 minutes where this is a viable option! :cheers:

Kohe321

I thought he was great in the minutes he played towards the end today. He's been growing a lot this season, that much is clear. Can't wait to see him next season and how he keeps developing. I really like him as a player and person, his attitude seems very good.

Also, how can you not love him when he celebrates the title like this in the bus on the way back to Barcelona :lol:

[tw]600075827292803073[/tw]

Stric

His moves to set up Messi's first goal were absolutely perfect. Not only the pass, but the second or two leading to the pass. Brilliant.

I couldn't watch the entire game, so I don't know everything that happened. I read about some people criticizing him heavily for today's performance, but from what I saw today (which was admittedly not the entire game), he was awesome. Looking better every time he plays.

Kohe321

Great performance, keeps solidifying his growth this season. He really shows that he's worthy of even more minutes next season. :)

Kohe321

The drible and the following assist for Messi's first goal was really superb. Played a very good game overall in my opinion.

mark1nhu

Kiddo has the talent. No one can deny it.

He is, in my opinion, the perfect replacement to Iniesta in our current squad, if he build up his vision, intelligence and game reading.

Technically, he is immense dribbling, passing and keeping possession.

He just need to know better when is the perfect time to do each one.

Just loved how he zipped through Deportivo defenders. Solid exhibition, TOP3.

Home of Barca Fans