Rafinha Alcantara

Richard.H

He's spanish, he probably doesn't know anything about Mayweather except for the fact that he's a good boxer.

It's more like the other way around. Floyd probably has no clue who he is while Rafinha probably does. He is the richest athlete in the world.

Also Floyd is actually quite popular in Brazil.

He's spanish by residency, he was born in brazil but has been living in spain the majority of his life and even if he lived mostly in brazil I don't expect him to know about mayweather's domestic violence history.

F

Flavia

He's spanish by residency, he was born in brazil but has been living in spain the majority of his life and even if he lived mostly in brazil I don't expect him to know about mayweather's domestic violence history.

He's in Brazil whenever he can, has a lot of brazilian friends too. And there's this thing called the internet as well.

He's in Brazil whenever he can, has a lot of brazilian friends too. And there's this thing called the internet as well.

The internet has everything if you look for it, if you google Mayweather where I am right now (the U.S) nothing immediately comes up about his crimes you'd have to add to the search or go into his wiki and look for it. Rafinha probably doesn't give two shits about boxing but just happens to know mayweather cause he's the best boxer atm, same with how most people in the U.S don't give a damn about golf but know tiger woods.

Not saying its not impossible for him to know I just feel like he doesn't care about the man enough to research him and find that sort of thing out.

Barcelonista

Whoeverdoubts him about possesing certain things should watch that compilation and find out that he is no ordinary player and worth keeping around. There are some things he can do that give me hope he can be a starter here someday to make up for the loss of Thiago.Him and Bartra should be kept at any price.

khaled_a_d

Thiago? he was born in Italy not Brazil ,and he lived in Brazil some of his childhood .he moved a lot due to his father playing career .for example between the age of 10-14 he was in Brazil b4 joining our youth system

Don't see the problem here. Mayweather is the best in his profession for almost a decade now. Winners are drawn to other winners, of course Rafa admires him.

BarcaJack

I hope we can keep this guy, at least give him 2 years. From his game I see the rare gift of constantly beating your marker while playing as a midfielder. It IS rare since most of the young midfielders now don't do that. That's exactly what we need since we play a pressing game.
I admit his lack of assists, but you can also see that his teammates seem to have no idea what he's going to do therefore cannot receive his ball nicely. And this could be improved by more playing time. So let's give him some time and see.

Home of Barca Fans