Rafinha Alcantara

serghei

So, in midfield, Iniesta, Rafinha, Busquets, Rakitic, Arda Turan (from January), Mascherano, Sergi Roberto. Not bad.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Great match from Rafinha. Once again, he was the main foul-collector. Besides, our main creative outlet (that through-ball to Roberto in the beginning) and a quality volley.

Rafinha IS a forward. This is his natural position, not CM.

I'm going off of what Lucho said while he was at Celta. And aside from a couple games he's been played exclusively as a CM since he's been with the first team. And I don't really think he has a 'natural position' while he's on the RW he moves around just like Messi does moving to the middle and playing like a CAM or showing up on the complete other wing.

EdmondDantes

Woke up and promptly watched that volley again, what a goal.

Can people post Player V Club compilations here?
[youtube]iil62KUcsJE&feature[/youtube]
Rafa's looked impressive yesterday.

Last edited:

Drexl

He'll give us a lot of joy this season, Lucho was right again when he said Rafinha has a bright future at Barca. Too bad he won't play together with Thiago.

EdmondDantes

Not happening hehe, Thiago will probably follow Pepe wherever he goes, which is a shame as I always dreamt of having the two Alcantara brothers playing for us as starters.

frog-fcb

But you have to think of the message it will send to our youngsters if you leave us and suffer injuries etc we will bring you back for a hugely inflated price compared to what you left for

Interlop

But you have to think of the message it will send to our youngsters if you leave us and suffer injuries etc we will bring you back for a hugely inflated price compared to what you left for

I think we already established that when we bought Fabregas =D . Nonetheless, Thiago is a very good player, one of the best midfielders in the world when is fit.
I thought Rafinha was one of our best players against United, he showed passion and played very smart. Was a lot better than Depay, imho.

Home of Barca Fans