Rafinha Alcantara

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
But you have to think of the message it will send to our youngsters if you leave us and suffer injuries etc we will bring you back for a hugely inflated price compared to what you left for

He is Bayern's most creative player, along with Mueller. There is no way Bayern will sell him back to us, not for 50m, not for 80m.

frog-fcb

I think we already established that when we bought Fabregas =D . Nonetheless, Thiago is a very good player, one of the best midfielders in the world when is fit.
I thought Rafinha was one of our best players against United, he showed passion and played very smart. Was a lot better than Depay, imho.

Yea but cesc left before he was even getting a sniff of the first team wereas thiago was already into the first team and getting minutes

EdmondDantes

Another decent outing, and a little assist to his name, although it's one of those where most of the merit goes to the striker (Sandro).

BBZ8800

Imo, our best player of the tournament.
Our best creating player at this tournament when we missed Messi and Neymar.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Disappointing night for Rafinha. I really expected more from him after his good show vs. Chelsea.

JackSparrow

I think Rafinha will step up his game this season. Looking great tonight. I think he's become more relaxed. Last year was his first with Barca and at times he was too nervous. Wanted to do it all at once. He's matured and more easy in the games I've seen him play this preseason.

Alik

Yeah, if one thing is certain it's that he is much more confident. Should be a defining season for him.

Sunny Mir

We need to extend that contract of his. Was one of the stars of the pre-season. Hope he keeps on growing and improving.

Home of Barca Fans