Rafinha Alcantara

EdmondDantes

I thought he was fantastic, especially in the first half. I prefer him in midfield though, keep Pedro for the forward spot when one of the 3 aren't playing.

raskolnikov

Overall he was one of our better players o the pitch and very involved compared to his usual Sergi Roberto like invisiblity.

Barcelonista

Its irritating how some people expect every young player at Barca to perform like Messi did at this age. He has everything a modern player needs. I have no doubt he will turn into the world-class quality with time and games. It would be devastating if we end up losing both brothers.

Co0ter

He had a solid performance, but really nothing out of the ordinary. The goal was nothing special either. I've had a lot of faith in Rafinha and still do, but he shouldn't be playing as a winger, especially on the left side. I've got to admit I'm disappointed with his overall speed, he needs to be an entire step ahead to have a chance of beating his man in both midfield or on the wing.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think he did pretty well, scored a goal and could have scored even more, there was situation where he couldn't reach the ball after Rakitic cross, then there was a nice shot where Beto had to make a super save and one of his shots hit the post, he was really dangerous.

silvia

he was good except he drowns at 70min and can't play full minutes.
When he was out, it was a disaster even more. his run was helpful.
When he mind.reads and learn fast like neymar shares with messi and suarez, then he will add to solid depth. He should share the chemistry, try to make up stamina for full minutes and it will make things easier.

PhilS

Lots of good things about his performance at forward last night, even though when he is up front he does not always know what to do. You've got to like the way he pops up on defense over the entire field.

There is no reason for him to go 90 minutes, I'd much rather see him run like a lunatic for 70 minutes, then bring in fresh legs. I'm looking forward to Rafinha playing quite a bit more this year than last year.

Home of Barca Fans