Rafinha Alcantara

xXKonan

I wonder if we will go for another Midfielder in January?

Lucas Lima Perhaps? :troll:

Man I wasn't mad about today's Result I'm mad about Rafinha getting butchered like that. Just awful that he was finally up to form and he gets hacked down like that :(

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Doctors think after first tests that Rafinha has no knee ligament tear, but more tests are needed tomorrow. [tv3 via @siquerodriguez]

BerkeleyBernie

I tore my MCL recently and it is giving me so much problems, so I really hope that he doesn't have anything like that.

I had an MCL sprain, not a full tear. It's a big ligament, so can take more abuse compared to the ACL. Mine was about 4 months, but with pro treatment, I'm sure it'd be a much faster recovery (assuming low level sprain).

xXKonan

Rafinha would not have a knee ligament tear. If this is confirmed tomorrow, he would be out for around 6 weeks. [cope]

Stric

This reminded of the time in December 2012 when Messi was taken out on a stretcher after a collision with the opposition goalkeeper, and ended up being back for the next game. Let's hope it's something like that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This reminded of the time in December 2012 when Messi was taken out on a stretcher after a collision with the opposition goalkeeper, and ended up being back for the next game. Let's hope it's something like that.

I remember them calling it the Curse of Muller and media predicting that it was similar to Thiago's knee injury the summer before.

Hopefully, Rafinha is okay.

Home of Barca Fans