Rafinha Alcantara

King5Puyi

Damn. I was bedridden for 4 months with my ligament tear once. Way too much negative vibes to go around if hes confirmed out till end of season.

Chong Li

Someone should go and have a talk with him, its not the first time he's caused an injury like this.

I know. This fucking berserk shouldn't be allowed to play football.

CPGEqd_UkAAyJAC.jpg

EdmondDantes

Made me forget about the game and football in general altogether last night. He was the one kid I always looked forward to seeing him play. Great turn on his marker and that thug does that to him.

It goes without saying we all wish him well.

raskolnikov

"Marca say the newly-capped Brazil international has damaged anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments and will undergo surgery," relayed Football Espana."

If he really injured 2 ligaments, he will be out for a long time, plus, I won't say that his career is over, but his career will definitely be different after the injury.
He will be slightly scared, he will never be a fast as before the injury etc.

Is that the Injury Ronaldo had twice?

D10S_JC

[MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stuff: Barcelona will renew the contract of Rafinha (22) for five years. His current contract expires at the end of this season. [md]

The board did a great job

silvia

he intended to kick players knees. not once. That should ve been a red card. I wish Nainggolan kind of players kicked out from football world forever.

and sorry for Rafa, i wish medical staff take care of him the best and he can get back.

BBZ8800

Is that the Injury Ronaldo had twice?

I am not sure.
I remember that in the last 10-ish years:
-- Edmilson, Motta, Larsson, Gabri and Xavi had knee injuries in 2004-2005-2006

Bojan recently had ligaments injury.

Here are some other storis, which I have just read:
ALAN SHEARER
In his first season at Blackburn, Shearer scored 16 goals in just 21 matches, but snapped his right anterior cruciate ligament in a Boxing Day match and missed half the season. The fearsome forward bounced back to score over 30 goals in each of the next three seasons for Rovers, winning the title in 1995, before returning to his native Tyneside in 1996. He'd only been at Newcastle for a season following his £15m transfer from Blackburn, but during a pre-season match against Chelsea ahead of the 1997/98 campaign, he was stretchered off after injuring ankle ligaments. He missed half the season, coming back in mid-January and managed seven goals, while the Magpies laboured to 15th. Once he recovered, he showed no signs of the lay off affecting his prowess in front of goal and Shearer went on to top the all time scoring charts with 260.

PAUL GASCOIGNE
Gazza did not even last the first 20 minutes of the 1991 FA Cup final as he ruptured the cruciate ligament in his right knee, after a crazy lunge at Forest's Gary Charles. Following the final he was out of action for 16 months and Lazio, his new club, would have to wait before they could see their new £8.5m signing in action. Despite moments of brilliance in Italy that helped endear him to the club's fans, including a goal against rivals Roma, his impact was blighted by more injury woes. Gascoigne moved to Rangers in 1995 and, though he won SPL titles and was part of a good England Euro '96 team, he was left out of the 1998 World Cup squad and never truly lived up to the astounding, truly world class form he showed at the dawn of the 1990s.

RUUD VAN NISTELROOY
On the verge of joining Man United in 2000, the Dutchman saw his move collapse when a cruciate ligament injury kept the PSV striker on the sidelines. A year later, however, and fully recovered, Man United finally took him to Old Trafford in a £19m deal where he went on to score 150 goals in 219 games, winning the Premier League and FA Cup. After leaving United, he continued to score for Real Madrid, then Hamburg and is now at Malaga.

Michael Owen
Halfway through his first season as a Newcastle player following his transfer from Real Madrid in 2005, Owen broke a metatarsal bone and did not return until the end of April 2006. Against Sweden in that year's World Cup, the striker injured his knee ligaments, which kept him out for a year. Unfortunately for Owen, who scored 118 league goals for Liverpool as well as 13 in 20 starts for Real, things have never been the same since. Hernia and thigh problems interrupted any progress he made at Newcastle and, since joining Man United in 2009, the striker has frequently visited the treatment room and has been restricted to the substitutes bench.

Also, none of them had 2 ligaments injured.
Also, since his brother Thiago also had knee ligaments injuries already (1 or 2 already?), it seems that both of them are very injury prone and with "light" knees, since both of them already suffered horrible knee injuries in such a young age.

Home of Barca Fans