Rafinha Alcantara

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: Barcelona announce that Rafinha's knee surgery went well, he is expected to be out for around 6 months #fcblive

Glad it went well, see you soon Rafa :)

Kohe321

Great, here's hoping the recovery goes well and as quickly as possible. Can't wait to see him back in action, I really hope he'll pick up right where he left off when he gets back to playing in 2016.

El Flaco

Maybe learning how to tackle properly without giving players long term injuries would suffice more than an apology. Reckless player.

Or how Suárez should've learnt not to go for the second kick against Szczesny and apologize to him instead of complain the denied penalty in the press. But that's okay because he's wearing the right dress, right?

Shezny didn't break his leg.

So? Suárez still manage to harm Szczesny when the Uruguayan went for the second kick...

Six weeks out after a completely accidental collision between him and Suarez, and six months for Rafinha from an INTENTIONAL tackle by that bastard, and he didn't even get a red card! God, that's so unfair :shakeshead:

The len

You seriously want to compare Suarez accidentally hitting Sczezny's hand to these reckless, violent tackles by the shithead Nainggolan.

I fail to see how the two incident's are different? Both are examples of excessive zeal from Suárez and Nainggolan, which unfortunaly lead to injury for both Szesney respective Rafinha in both cases.

even blaming Mattiello for getting his foot under poor Radja's leg?

:facepalm:

That was a 50/50 challenge. Both went for the ball but Mattiello was unlucky since he got stuck beneath Nainggolan who happens to be way bigger and stronger. It's more misfortune than malice. I mean' even Mattiello himself said that Nainggolan is not to blame.

Perhaps I'm not the one who rightfully deserve the ":facepalm:" between us two but rather...

Last edited:

El Flaco

I just love the narrative that he's a dirty player from people after just one incident.

But I guess you would also say that Rakitic's a dirty player as well after his tackle on Jesus Gamez from behind during the CdR? You're hypocirtical if you say something else...

[gfy]FineJitteryFoal[/gfy]

Last edited:
I just love the narrative that he's a dirty player from people after just one incident.

But I guess you would also say that Rakitic's a dirty player as well after his tackle on Jesus Gamez from behind during the CdR? You're hypocirtical if you say something else...

[gfy]FineJitteryFoal[/gfy]

Oh lord. There's a difference between a mis-timed tackle once and a player who CONSISTENTLY manages to make reckless, bad tackles.
FFS, just look at what he done like six months ago. Coincidentally another talented young player.
[youtube]IafrJAiprag[/youtube]

He should be given a ban like Witsel to teach him a fucking lesson. Witsel hasn't done anything stupid after that. Even Zouma had a long ban for breaking a player's leg. What this guy is doing is not even fucking tackling.
This is tackling, in case you forgot.
[youtube]d-4gw7mmE0c[/youtube]

Last edited:

El Flaco

Oh lord. There's a difference between a mis-timed tackle once and a player who CONSISTENTLY manages to make reckless, bad tackles.
FFS, just look at what he done like six months ago. Coincidentally another talented young player.
[youtube]IafrJAiprag[/youtube]

I'll just copy-paste my former answer...

"That was a 50/50 challenge. Both went for the ball but Mattiello was unlucky since he got stuck beneath Nainggolan who happens to be way bigger and stronger. It's more misfortune than malice. I mean' even Mattiello himself said that Nainggolan is not to blame."

raki didn't even touched the opponent's legs

Lol...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans